TES Education Show


TES Education Show takes place at Olympia on the 2nd and 3rd of October. I am presenting on the topic of ICT in the Geography Classroom.

Please find above the title slide of my presentation: one of many - going to be interesting getting through everything I want to say in 50 minutes (anyone who's seen me present before will not be surprised by that...)
Also embedded below is the handout that delegates will be given on the day - they will also be getting some of the activities from "A Different View"
May see some of you there - come and say hello...

Comments

Tony Cassidy said…
Thanks for the mention- not really sure I have an Empire.

When are you going to start recording your presentation audio?

I would be a willing listener.
Alan Parkinson said…
No problem Tony. Would you prefer a 'republic' ? ;)

I might record this one if I remember. I usually take my Zen XFi, and then forget to start it: do have a Living Geography keynote taped which I'll send you when I get it sorted...