Blogging tag...

Image by Chris Kempson, made available on Flickr under Creative Commons

I was tagged earlier by David Rogers

This is one of those things that goes around from time to time.

I have to name 10 blogs that I read and enjoy and then "tag" one of the people in the list...

Here's some blogs I read on a fairly regular basis....

1. Kenny O' Donnell's flavoursome ODBLOG, which contains the results of his pedagogical adventures

2. Ollie Bray's progress around Scotland - pity that the GEOGRAPHY in the tag cloud is getting smaller over time... ;)

3. Joe Moran's blog: author of excellent "Queuing for Beginners" and "On Roads"...

4. Norf Coast Blog - for things related to the Norfolk coast - an excellent set of links down the right hand column which sets out some of the highlights of the area for residents and visitors alike

5. David Rogers' blog: reflective and creative stuff from a geography teacher

6. My Twitterstream - hundreds of micro-blogs...

7. Bill Boyd's ideas for literacy, which I attempt to put into use in a geography context where appropriate

Might try and add a few more later to get up to 10....

Apologies to the "obvious ones" that I'm bound to have missed...
It takes a lot of effort to stop a weblog turning into a "cobweb"log....

Comments