Scottish Association of Geography Teachers' Conference 2010


I have been to the Scottish Association of Geography Teachers conference for the last 6 years, and each time I have presented a number of workshops or seminars.
I attended 2 conferences in Dundee, and 3 in Edinburgh, and we now have the first in Glasgow.

In October 2010, I will be presenting a session on the theme of literacy in CfE, given that geography literally means "writing the earth".

This looks like being a superb conference. I am looking forward to hearing Al Humphreys speaking, and also Alun Morgan.

There will also be a lot of familiar names / friends presenting, including:

Ollie Bray
David Rogers
Noel Jenkins
Dan Raven Ellison


For non-SAGT members, the day costs £70 - so it's worth joining SAGT to get the discounted rate (and a year's membership)
Hope to see some of you there...

Comments