Geography communities and CPD

I was over in Bristol earlier in the week and chatted to Mark Jones about a chapter that I am writing for a forthcoming Geography textbook for undergraduates and teachers. My contribution is a chapter on virtual communities and how geographers and the Geographical Association use them.

I've just been browsing a very useful literature review that was written by David Noble, and something I was guided to by Ollie Bray. (PDF download from the link)

Also interested in the work of Keri Facer and other colleagues who work in similar areas...

I'll be drafting the chapter over the summer - one of several things on my growing holiday "to do" list...

If anyone has other recommendations of similar work on tools for co-constructing the curriculum with colleagues, please let me know...

Comments