SLN

I've not been as regular a visitor to the SLN Geography Forum over the last few years as I was for the previous five.
While working for the GA I thought I'd let GA colleagues provide the 'official' responses to the issues that cropped up there, but have started to go back and dip my toe in the water...
Thanks to SLNers for their supportive comments in the last few weeks, particularly to Chris Durbin for his helpful e-mail from Hong Kong.

I was reminded on my return of the wonderful collaborative efforts coordinated by Katharine Hutchinson, which resulted in several UPLOAD DAYS where people shared resources.
A folder full of loads of useful materials can be accessed by following this link to the 4SHARED folder where the resources are kept.

Comments

meg said…
We missed you - but it did make us come over here to check what you were up to !
Alan Parkinson said…
Thanks - I hope people carry on doing that :)