Norfolk Cliffhanger...

I am going to be doing a spot of public-speaking later in the month on the Norfolk Coast, and have been doing some preliminary research on the area around Hunstanton.
There are 2 parts to my input for a group of visiting educators.
The first is a guided walk to the foreshore and cliffs at Hunstanton, stretching out to the carrstone hummocks that are revealed at low tide, and the wreck of the Sheraton.

Then I will be talking about the Norfolk Coast and doing a virtual tour along the coast with images and local geography...
You can see the cliffs and the old Hunstanton pier at the beginning of this clip, which is taken from Barnacle Bill, an Ealing film starring Alec Guinness that was filmed in the town. I shall be using this clip with the folks to play "spot the geographical errors"...

Image: Alan Parkinson

I also produced an early go at a Photosynth for Hunstanton HERE. You need Silverlight for this.....

Will share what I produce...

Comments