2012 - New Year, New Geography

Happy New Year

2012 promises to be an interesting year professionally, with a range of writing and other projects to take me well into April. I also have up to 12 books that I've been involved with in some way that are likely to be published this year.

I'm still available to work with a wide range of projects in the field of geography education. There are some options which might develop later in the year which I'm keeping an eye on too, and thanks to everyone who's employed me since September 2011, and those colleagues who've supported me in any way over the last six months which have certainly been 'interesting' times...

Join me on the 5th of January for the first of my VITAL Teachshares of the year. It's on the theme of New Year, New Geographies and you can join us HERE.

It'd be great to hear some of your #nyng New Year New Geography resolutions.

Here are some of my Geographical resolutions:
a) Complete all the projects I'm currently contracted to do to the very best of my ability and keep new ones coming in...
b) Secure a permanent part-time role that will give me a little financial security
c) Enjoy some European travels
e) Keep my daily Blipfoto journal going

I'll also be keeping Living Geography going as we head towards 4000 blog posts.... got a backlog of Christmas posts to catch up with. If you're reading this, why not click in the right hand column to FOLLOW the blog, or add the RSS feed to our reader.

Thanks to Tony Cassidy for posting a link to Google's review of 2011... What will 2012's big search strings be...
Might be a nice activity to write down 10 search strings and see which of them appear in 2012's review...



Comments