Blickling Hall

Over to Blickling Hall today, which all set up for Christmas, with decorations in the Hall, and various craft stalls in the courtyard. The second-hand bookshop at Blickling is excellent, and there was a good range of old geography books. I didn't have any cash with me, otherwise I may have come out with a good range of textbooks and teacher books from the 90s. Lots of names which were unfamiliar to me then, but with who I have now worked from time to time.

If you get a chance to go over to the hall next weekend do so, it's been very nicely decorated and will get you dreaming of a white Christmas...

They also have copies of Mission:Explore in the shop.

We find out tomorrow evening at the Houses of Parliament whether Mission:Explore has won the Educational Writers' Award for 2011.... exciting !!

Comments