Nearly a year on....

Almost a year ago, on the 1st of January 2012, I was on the beach at Cromer and took this picture below:

It was the first entry of my Blipfoto 365.

Blipfoto is a photo-sharing site which encourages photographers to post a picture a day - just one - the picture has to be taken on the day to which it is allocated, which could provide a little pressure, but also provides an incentive to take a decent picture, or to use the various tools in an app like Snapseed (which is apparently free now) or the filters within the Blipfoto iPhone app to edit it.

If you follow the link to the picture, you can click on the name of a month, or the arrows and numbers to select any day in the year and see what picture I took - it's a good record of some of the places I've visited...
I did a POSTEROUS 365 the previous year, so wondering what to do for my 365 in 2013....

Comments