Microadventures

I've followed the work of Al Humphreys for a while...
He has undertaken lots of travel and expeditions and shared them in various ways.
He spoke at an SAGT conference where I also did a seminar.
In addition to his more major adventures, he has also developed the idea of a microadventure, which could be something you can do overnight, or even in your lunchbreak.

He has walked around the M25, for example...

The site here has some useful poster designs which might make a good starter for an activity where pupils plan their own microadventures over the weekend, perhaps with a theme provided by you.
Or better still, take your own and then tell us about it here, and on Al's website.... the world is waiting for you...
I will undertake my own and share the results here when I have a moment...

Comments