Hanging out in Toulouse


Google Hangout with Alan Parkinson about Otzi the Iceman from History Teacher on Vimeo.

A video of my chat with students from International School of Toulouse earlier this week is now up online. It was interrupted by two power cuts sadly, but we got there in the end.
I spoke to students who had been engaged in a joint project based on my 'Ice Man' book...
History was provided by Russel Tarr and Geography by Matt Podbury
History resources here (account needed for Active History)
Geography resources here

As it happens, I've been using the book this week as part of the school's reading week...
The materials are a mix of what Matt produced (with a few edits) and some new stuff from me...

Will share some of it over at my teaching blog.
Here's one of my Year 7 groups getting stuck in...


Also good to see my 'Extreme Survival' books is a Book of the Month for October on the Collins website.

Comments