GA Magazine - Spring 2015

The latest issue of GA Magazine features a range of useful features as always.
It's sent out free, three times a year to GA members, and available to download as a PDF
(Member login required)

Good to see the continuing growth of the GeoLincs network, based at Bourne Grammar School getting a mention. I'm going to be going along to a future meeting in 2015 to offer a session on something useful.

A reminder that the next issue of GA Magazine will feature a WebWatch feature which is crowdsourced. I am after suggestions for this feature, but I need them to be sent through in the next few weeks ideally. Please send an idea for a website / app / tool / lesson idea, with 60-100 words or so (feel free to add more) and any picture or screenshot that you think might look good. 

I'd like a few more contributions from readers before I complete it myself...

Comments