Exploration resources

Over the weekend, a tweet led me to a really rather wonderful set of resources created and shared on the Mrs. Humanities website. Also check the twitter feed: @MrsHumanities
They are on the theme of exploration, and relate to a grant from the Royal Geographical Society, which students have to prepare a bid for. The grants are very real of course, and one such grant led to the Pole of Cold expedition that I produced resources for last year, and also funded the work I did on LondonMapper.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thanks for the recommendation of my resources. Much appreciated.

Mrs Humanities
Alan Parkinson said…
My pleasure. Always happy to thank teachers who share resources that show a little care and passion. I will be using these later in the year with my Year 7 and share the results.