GA Conference 2016 - post 13 of 13

So, it was the end of the conference.

I left the venue, and made my way back to the train station having said my goodbyes to people and thanked Lucy and the rest of the GA team. I walked back through the city and waited around the railway station, thankfully missing the torrential rainfall. My journey back was uneventful, and I was again in First Class thanks to my careful booking and price comparison. Unfortunately the weekend menus were less than interesting...

Next year's conference is going to be at the University of Guildford, and will be on the 20th - 22nd of April.

Resources from the conference are going up on the conference page.

They include a fully resourced 10 lesson scheme on a city in an LIDC based on the city of Kampala in Uganda. This was written by Catherine Owen and Sebastian Witt from The King Alfred School in Somerset.



Thanks for reading this far… Feel free to work back through the previous posts for a full overview of the conference, and use the hashtag #gaconf16 to find other social media etc. while stocks last...

Comments