Geography Teacher Educators' Conference Materials 2018

I've attended, and spoken at quite a few of these events over the years, including a classic event at Madingley Hall, where the quantitative revolution took flight some decades before.

This year's GTE Conference was held at the University of Birmingham, and it was originally on my list of CPD events to attend, but I was invited down for the Ordnance Survey Champions launch instead.

Resources from the conference have now gone live on the GA website, and are very much worth taking a look at it if you want to see the latest thinking from David Lambert, Margaret Roberts, Mary Biddulph, Charles Rawding and other notables.

I will also be missing next week's Charney Primary Geography Conference as it clashes with an ERASMUS visit. I hope it's a match for last year's excellent 20th Anniversary event.

I'll be over at the University of Birmingham later in the year to speak at the Teachmeet Geography Icons event in June.

Comments